Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Toys for Tots race this weekend!

Hello Losi fans!

Once again its time for the annual Toys for Tots race this coming weekend at the semi-lengendary Thunder Alley Raceway in Beaumont, CA. To better my chances of bringing home some hardware (bowling style trophy), I attended practice last night at Thunder Alley. Thanks to a recent mini monsoon, the dirt was perfect! A little loamy with a ton of grip! The "EBT" tire combo was really good! EBTs are a combination of Losi XBT's (red compound) in the front, and Losi Eclipses (red compound also) in the rear. My chassis set-up was the tried and true Drake set-up. Also in attendance were Kevin Gahan (Losi team manager) and The Drake. After some long motos, I felt really dialed, and prepared for my mid pack finish! Hope to see you all there this weekend!

Dan Hissam