Search This Blog

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hobby Masters, Redding CA.


This past weekend I headed up north to another new track, Hobby Masters in Redding CA. It was an awesome track with good drivers stand, pit lane and really good dirt that was hard packed with a bit of small rock in it and high bite in most of the track. All the pit area was on pavement witch we all know is really nice. I raced both Buggy and Truggy, TQ'ed Buggy and 2nd in Truggy. In the Buggy main I pulled away from the field and a little over half a lap lead by the 7min mark (8ight 2.0 was amazing) and after my first pit stop I ended up breaking out, but the Truggy main everything stayed together and ran great to the finish winning by 2 laps. I had a great time at this new track and everyone there really appreciated me showing up and I will be back for a lot more track time! Hope to see everyone this weekend at the Toys for Tots race at Thunder Alley!


P.S. Also this past weekend John Scott (Team Losi driver) and two sportsman drivers won a 3hour enduro with a Losi 8ight 2.0 that was held at Central Valley Raceway in Madera, CA.

Congratulations!