Search This Blog

Monday, November 10, 2008

BACK FROM SIDEWINDER


Hi Everyone,
I'm back from Sidewinder and I have to say that Rob and Levi did a great job on the track. It was one of the best tracks that I have driven on in a long time. I will be heading back to the track with some of the team for some more practice on Tuesday.

The Losi team was on fire this weekend with Mike Friery winning Int. Buggy, Eddie Laret winning Int. Truggy with GRP tires. Adam Drake and Billy Fischer were flying in the 45min A-main to place 2nd and 3rd in Expert Truggy. In Expert Buggy Adam was the TQ but had a problem that took him out of the race while leading by 15 seconds. Mike Truhe had a problem but was able to charge back after being a lap and a half down to place 3rd, 15 seconds from the lead. Billy fischer placed 7th after a problem on the last lap. All in all, the team did great and I was happy to see everyone there. I would like to thank the whole Losi team for all their help this weekend.

Also a big thanks to Jimmy Babcock for a great race. (Keep up the good work Jimmy)