Search This Blog

Sunday, November 16, 2008


Hello Everyone! Last weekend was a blast out at the Sidewinder. My partner in crime and Super fast teammate Billy Fischer and I made a red eye trip out to Cali to put the 2.0 in action.


The Thunder Alley track proved to be a challenge, it really put my mind to the test. I ended up in the B main which was a true dogfight full of my Losi team mates. It was one of those mains that you come off the track happy no matter the out come. (of course I wanted to bump)


I am looking forward to this weekend as we have the second round of the ACS (Arizona Championship Series) as the reigning buggy Champ. This year is even tougher yet as everyone has stepped their game. With the 2.0 buggy and the Plus 4 engine combo I will give'er all she's got! Good luck racing