Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Holidays and 2009 Season


Hello All,
The holiday season is quickly approaching! For some that means a bounty of new toys and for others an empty wallet. I will likely be the latter :) Seriously though I was thinking about getting more of the people around me into R/C and decided to do just that. My girlfriend is always interested to drive my cars but being that she is unexperienced I think I am going to start her off with a Losi Mini-T Pro. She can tear up our living room and get a better feel for r/c... without annihilating my race cars. My dad is an avid plane and helicopter fan so I am going to get him a E-Flite Blade CP Pro 2. Can't wait to see him flying it!

I was going over my electric race schedule for 2009 and these are the races I will be attending (hopefully more):
CRCRC Midwest Winter Champs, Rumble In The Rockies, Cactus Classic, April Fools Classic, Hot Rod Hobbies Shootout, ROAR Electric Nationals, Tumbleweed Classic, Reedy Truck Race, Hutchinson Fall Classic.
Also hoping to make it to some nitro races like Nitro Challenge and more.
Good luck to everyone racing in 2009!