Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

8ight T 2.0


Last weekend I received my new 8ight T 2.0 and had just enough time to put in my Novarossi 367 plus 2 engine and electronics before I headed out to CVR raceway in Madera CA. for our final points race from o8'. I didn't have time to go over anything on the new 8ight T and when I put it down and ran it for the first time I was amazed how well it handled and I felt very comfortable after the first lap. I was so impressed with the traction and overall balance the 8ight T 2.0 delivered on the track. I ended up TQ and in the main I had a nice lead over 2nd, but ended up breaking out due to me crashing into something hard, a little brain fade. I just want to say great job to the Team Losi crew that worked on the 8ight T 2.0. I can't wait for this season and see what our team can do with the new truggy!


Phillip Atondo