Search This Blog

Friday, September 12, 2008

Everything has come down to this..


My name is Billy Fischer and tomorrow morning kicks off the 9 most important days so far in my R/C racing career. I have been racing for about 8 years now (almost 5 with Losi) and have never been so excited for a single event. Monday will start the 2008 IFMAR World Championships for 1/8th Nitro Buggy and I just can't wait. So much wrenching and practicing has been done in the past few months to prepare for this week long activity. I will be surrounded by my closest friends and teammates during this incredible race, and I have a really good feeling about our chances this year as a team. We are still pumped up from our showing at the ROAR Nationals a few months ago, and it will definitely carry through this world championship event.