Search This Blog

Monday, July 9, 2012

Trever Adamo's 22T Setup

Hey Guys,

I was able to race my 22T at a Nationals Series Race at West Coast R/C Raceway (WCRC) last weekend for the first time in a while.  During practice, team driver Trever Adamo was really happy with his 22Tand let me try it out for a few laps.  All I can say is WOW!  It had good steering and solid rear grip, but most of all it was stable and easy to drive.  I quickly returned to the pits, put the entire setup on my truck and it was just as good as his. 

We ended up having a great day racing back and forth, Trever took the TQ and I was able to take the win in the main.  Best of all, we both had a blast driving our 22T's all day. 

Check out the setup on TLRacing.com at the link below:
http://www.tlracing.com/ProdInfo/Files/22T%20Setup%20Trever%20Adamo%202012-07-01%20(Indoor%20Clay).pdf

Race on!
Frank