Search This Blog

Monday, January 5, 2009

Club Racing at Revelation


Hello Losi Fans! I hope everyone had a great holiday season! Over the holiday break, I got to put in some serious wheel time and also got to do some club racing at Revelation Raceway in Montclair, CA. The more time I spend with my 8ight 2.0, the more I love it! My car was awesome all weekend and I put in some good finishes (a rarity in itself). It was great to see alot of 2.0s on the track! I was excited to see some of the sportsman and amateur drivers get some wins with their 2.0s also. Their cars looked really good! With the Dirt Nitro Challenge and Silver State just around the corner, I'm excited to see the 2.0 up on the podium, and I'm looking forward to the Losi crew bringing home some big wins in 2009! See you at the track!


Dan Hissam