Search This Blog

Monday, November 3, 2008

On to the next one!


Well I've been home for a week now from the Reedy Truck Race. I had a really good time at the race. I was very happy with how my XXX-Tcr performed on the track. It was very stable and had consistent traction throughout the changing traction levels. I also really enjoyed running my 8ight-T on Hot Rod Hobbies track. Initially I thought it might not be much fun to run a big truggy on such a tight track but it made for some very close racing. I broke in a brand new .21 GRP for the race and it ran awesome! I am a little disappointed now to be back home in CO because our gas season is over and I won't be able to run my 8ight-T until 2009. Luckily though I will have more than enough opportunities to race electric indoor (my favorite :) in the upcoming months. Dustin and myself will be heading to the Hutchinson Fall Classic next weekend at Hi-Performance Hobbies in Hutchinson, KS. Although this is a smaller event it is one of my favorite races of the year. The track is a good size with awesome clay. Plus the locals are always very fast. Should be a good time and I will update with results after the race.


Matt